- 2023-03-21 09:36:12
简介9. Homework: the only thing that's due and overdue at the same t...
1. Homework, homewreck, oh well, close enough.
2. I don't always do my homework, but when I do, it's usually the night before it's due.
3. Homework: because 7 hours at school just isn't enough torture.
4. Homework teaches you how to procrastinate, prioritize, and how to hate yourself for not getting it done.
5. Why do we have to do homework? We already did the work in class.
6. Homework is like a math problem; the more you try to solve it, the more complicated it gets.
7. Homework is a great way to distract yourself from the fact that you have no social life.
8. I love doing homework, it's my favorite way to waste time.
9. Homework: the only thing that's due and overdue at the same time.
10. Homework is like a prison sentence, except you're not getting paid for it.
11. My homework brings all the procrastination to the yard.
12. Homework is just a reminder that the education system has failed us.
13. Homework is like a race against time. Except you're not really racing, you're just trying to finish before you fall asleep.
14. The only thing worse than doing homework is having to explain to your parents why you didn't do your homework.
15. Homework is like a dimmer switch on your life; the more you do, the less interesting you become.
16. Homework is like a never-ending nightmare. You keep waking up and realizing you still have more to do.
17. Homework is a lot like exercise. You feel great after you finish, but you really don't want to do it in the first place.
18. Homework is like a bad relationship. You hate it, but you can't seem to break away from it.
19. Homework is the reason why your parents tell you not to take naps after school.
20. Homework is like an unwanted guest. It shows up unannounced and ruins your evening.
21. Homework is like a bad dream. No matter how hard you try, you can never escape it.
22. Homework is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs, but you always end up where you started.
23. Homework is like a virus. Once you catch it, it's really hard to get rid of.
24. Homework is like a puzzle. You spend hours trying to put it together, but in the end, it never really makes sense.
25. Homework is like a boomerang. No matter how hard you try to get rid of it, it always comes back.
爱情是一门学问，是一种可以被学习和掌握的能力，没有经过专业学习的人，大部分都很难把握好一段关系。 而要掌握这个能力 ,需要好的学习方法。